Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Boost your heat and your airs with the ultra lightweight Furnace Carbon Comp wetsuit - Billabong’s athlete-driven performance wetsuit. Equipped with a Furnace Carbon lining and engineered stretch, this performance-minded fullsuit delivers everything you need in a featherweight package. New for the 2018/19 season, the carbon lining features our Fluid quick dry pattern that channels water, dries fast and is ultra flexible. Created from a new Smart Foam made from upcycled car tires, the suit features a 300% stretch while adding more heat and less weight. Utilizing Airlite Stretch external jersey technology, the exclusive engineered perforated knit is able to stretch 350%. A Drymax chest zip entry keeps water out, and a furnace carbon lining keeps the heat in with an unprecedented strength to weight ratio. Every layer is constructed with incredible flexibility for optimal performance.
4/3 Hooded Fullsuit.
- Recommended Temperature: COLD - 10°C - 16°C / 50°F — 61°F
- Ultra lightweight comp wetsuit.
- Lightweight and high stretch.
- 75% Furnace Carbon lining: carbon threads maximize warmth and minimize weight.
- A new Fluid quick dry pattern channels water, dries fast and is ultra flexible.
- Smart Foam: made from upcycled car tires, the foam is the most flexible, lightest, warmest foam with the highest thermal retention. Provides 300% stretch.
- Airlite Stretch: Flexible exterior jersey is made with an exclusive engineered perforated knit, made to stretch to 350% its usual resting state.
- Drymax chest zip entry: new semi dry zip with internal membrane stops water.
- Machine-applied Superflex neo tape.
- Anatomic strategic shaped seams with X-flex back panel flex zones.
- Minimal seams for maximum flexibility.